Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF 50
3B Salaudeen Akano Street, Ogudu GRA
Salaudeen Akano Street
105102 Lagos LA
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 delivers powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a water-light feel. This hydrating water gel sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 quenches skin with vital hydration.
- Moisturizing daily sunscreen lotion provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-greasy face and body sunscreen quenches skin with vital hydration
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel formula moisturizes without a greasy feel
- SPF 50 moisturizing lotion formula hydrates for up to 8 hours
- Won't leave behind white residue or streaks & layers invisibly under makeup
- Daily sunscreen features an oil-free and non-comedogenic formula, so it won't clog pores
- Packaging & formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone
- When used as directed with other sun protection measures, the water gel sunscreen may decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Methicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Cctenylsuccinate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance,Chlorphenesin, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Violet 2, Blue 1
HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher.