Differin Acne Treatment Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested.
- Clears acne with the power of Rx
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes and clogged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture by clearing acne
- Prescription no longer required
- Up to 30-day supply
- Differin Gel can be used to effectively treat acne and "maskne" caused by wearing face masks or facial coverings
- Adapalene 0.1%
HOW TO USE:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use once daily. Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face. Do not use more than one time a day.
Precautions: Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use. Do not use Differin Gel if you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in the product.