Derived from Vitamin A, this slow release Retinol Serum is an anti-aging serum that helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less risk of irritation.
Ideal for normal, oily, dry or combination skin, it also boosts overall skin clarity and uneven skin tone for a brighter, more even complexion. A perfect introduction to using slow release Retinol Serum for those who are starting to see the signs of ageing.
- Targets wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces fine lines
- Evens skin tone
HOW TO USE:
- Use in the PM after cleansing and toning and before other serums. Apply a pea sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin.
- Start every other or every third evening and build up to using every night. Use consistently for maximum results.
- Works well with: Niacinamide, Rosehip Oil.
- Avoid mixing with: Vitamin C, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid.
WARNING: Avoid the immediate eye area. May increase sun sensitivity, always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Retinol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60.